Shine's 6-Week Training Program
During this phase of the process, you will get a 6 week checklist to ensure the proper pace and order to get your franchise started. Our dedicated team will call you 3 days a week to help you throughout the checklist.
- Business entity setup, legal docs, etc.
- Open a business checking account
- Identify places to lease and vehicles
- 5 day training at Shine Training Facility in Holland, Michigan
- Order equipment, supplies, pre-marketing, recruiting
- Settle into your new space and start setting up
- Utilities, painting, branding, installing furniture
- Interview candidates
- Pre-train your team
- Begin doing estimates
- Shine corporate comes to you for 2 days of on-site training
We want you to have the best chance of success with a smooth launch so we will be with you every step of the way!
Technology And Goodies
Scheduling & Customer Management Software (CRM)
- Book jobs from your phone - our web-based software allows you to manage your business from coffee shop, at the beach or in your office on the computer!
Digital Marketing Platform
- Dashboard showing your website performance
- Track your leads
- View your website analytics
Internal Communication Platoform
- Communicate instantly with other franchisees
- Communicate instantly with corporate support
Online Training / Documents / Proprietary Manual
- Train future crews with online training resource with videos and quizzes to make it easy for you to train new staff.
- Access & download documents, forms, and other proprietary resources.
- Our recruiting platform is a one-stop-shop for creating job postings and deploying over several job boards at once.
- As applicants come into your dashboard, you can sort them and invite them for interviews with a click of a button.
- Ready to hire? Onboard them with all of the documents you need right inside the platform.
External Review Platform (Online Reviews)
- Helps you get more reviews from customers posted externally across the web.
Internal Review Platform (Customer Surveys)
- Helps you understand how you are doing (internally). We are big on customer service so its important to see where you stack up!
Ready to take the first step?
Download an information packet to take the first step!